American Military News LLC is a private media company owned by our Founder and CEO, Kellen Giuda. You can read our mission here.
To contact American Military News please email [email protected]
Kellen Giuda is the founder, owner and CEO of American Military News LLC. Giuda previously owned and operated an operations management firm in New York City and Washington, DC and prior to that he was a Project Manager at an architecture firm in downtown Manhattan, NYC.
Giuda is a member of Business Executives for National Security (BENS), the Online News Association (ONA) and the Society of Professional Journalists (SPJ).
Giuda grew up in a Navy family moving from base to base and his family eventually settled in New Hampshire where he was raised. He attended the University of Miami and graduated with a Bachelor of Architecture.
Laura Widener is the Managing Editor of American Military News and has worked in the journalism and writing industry for 6 years, including owning her own business.
Widener received her MFA from Lindenwood University and her undergraduate degree from Liberty University. She has several family members who are veterans or currently serving.f
Rob Abraham is CTO of American Military News. He is an executive at a major technology firm in Chicago. Abraham previously built and sold a successful technology company. Prior to that, he served as a U.S. Navy Master-at-Arms and managed several technology companies in the Chicago area.
Staff reporters are located in New York City and around the United States.
- Congressman Mike Pompeo (Currently Secretary of State)
- Congressman Paul Cook
- Congressman Lee Zeldin
- Congressman Brad Wenstrup
- General Paul McGillicuddy
- Brigadier General Andrew F. Hutchinson
- Gen. (Ret.) David A. Morris
- TN Senator Mark Green
- Fmr. Pentagon Spokesperson J.D. Gordon
- President, Frontiers of Freedom Institute George Landrith
- Col. (Ret.) Jay Delancy
- Col. (Ret.) JW Deloach
- Army Staff Sgt. & Silver Star Recipient David Bellavia
- Veteran Bryce Burton
- Army Sgt. (Ret.) Theresa Giarratano
- Air Force Special Operations Pilot Todd Wood
- Founder, Gold Star Siblings, Karen Hickman
- Green Beret, Speaker, Scott Mann
- CEO, Amazing.com Matthew Clark
- Air Force Captain Jerry Gay
- Army Special Forces (Ret.) Ken Benway
- S. Army (Ret.) Ken Doyle
- Army Helo Pilot, Embry Riddle Instructor Melissa Gresham
- Army NCO (Ret.) Kenneth Depew
- Army Spec Ops Sean Linnane
- Author Dan Wos
- Army SERE Instructor Ace Baker
- Military Historian Richard Lowry
- Army Airborne Scott Fadner
- Middle East Women Rights Activist Sayeh Hassan
- Marine Veteran Paul (Alex) Bartel (Latreb)
- Army Veteran Jon Britton
- Marine Veteran Matthew Adams
- Author David Stuligross
- Cdr LE (Ret.) Chris Wagoner
- Writer Brandon Wright
- Marine Veteran Joel Galford
- Navy Veteran Keegan Curty
- Marine Veteran David Edder
Staff writers for American Military News are based in New York and around the United States.