American Military News Audio E-Course Host Instructor
Audio E-Course Host Instructor
American Military News, reporting daily on issues related to the U.S. military, global foreign affairs, current events and cultural topics, is looking for an Audio E-Course Host Instructor who will narrate e-learning courses in audio formats to be released to the general public. These are not live courses.
This is a remote opportunity with team communication through chat services, video meetings, and emails.
AMN needs someone to learn our material and host and instruct our courses in audio format.
This is a terrific opportunity for someone looking to break into the news media, e-learning and online industry.
This position requires the individual to be eager to learn new materials and be a sharp, engaging and articulate instructor and speaker. This person should be high-energy and excited to educate people on our topics.
You should be passionate about the U.S. military and global foreign affairs and have strong existing base knowledge of these topic areas.
This position requires an extremely organized self-starter and someone who gets things done with a sense of ownership and no excuses. You have excellent communication skills, are proactive, and know what it means to hustle.
Military veteran preferred, but not required.
- Learn the already prepared e-course material with help from the CEO, team
- Work with the CEO to get a home audio system setup (Company equipment)
- Record and instruct E-Learning courses with help from the team
Encourage complex thinking, participation, and discussion by all participants
- Quickly identify and address problems with course content or technology
- Must have high school diploma
- Must be computer literate and be able to work adeptly with our team to setup a recording environment on your computer and able to use and learn audio and presenting software and programs
- Must have a strong base level of knowledge of the US military and foreign affairs
- Must be extremely eager to learn new materials and be passionate about bringing information to the public
- Audio and/or teaching experience is preferred but not required
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Sharp attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment while working remotely
- Ability to drive tasks to completion
- Please inquire to [email protected] for more information and compensation details. Please follow the below guidelines when inquiring.
- This is a contract position.
- Compensation based on knowledge and experience
Inquiries – All inquiries must include:
To apply for this opportunity, please [email protected] and complete and send the following. Entries not following instructions will not be considered.
- Statement: Why you want to work with American Military News
- Statement: Why you think you’d be a good E-Learning Host, including any hosting experience if you have any. Hosting experience is not required.