AMN Video News Broadcaster and Interview Host
American Military News is one of the most read military, foreign affairs and national security news websites in the US with millions of readers every month. However, we have never had a news video program nor anyone as the ‘face of the brand.’
Now AMN is looking for a full-time remote news broadcaster and interview host who will be our public face.
This is a rare opportunity for someone looking to break into the news media at a very high level with a large daily audience.
This person should be high-energy and passionate to educate people on daily news, host interviews/events and speak in other environments.
You should be passionate about the U.S. military and global foreign affairs and have a strong existing base of knowledge of these topic areas, especially foreign affairs.
This position requires an extremely organized self-starter and someone who gets things done with a sense of ownership and no excuses. You have excellent communication skills, are proactive, and know what it means to hustle.
To start, there is limited support staff. You will produce, edit and distribute yourself along with the help of an assistant.
Military veteran preferred, but not required.
- Produce, execute and distribute multiple daily videos on a variety of digital platforms
- Report live on various online platforms on breaking news
- Research, read and educate yourself along with the help of the AMN team and outside experts to always be up to date with news, strategy, angles and information
- Host remote/digital interviews
- Participate in marketing projects
- Experience in video news broadcasting
- Must have a strong base level of knowledge of the US military and foreign affairs
- Must be extremely eager to learn new materials and be passionate about bringing information to the public
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Sharp attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment while working remotely
- Ability to drive tasks to completion
- Remote Work: Must be computer literate and be able to work adeptly with our team to setup an AMN video recording environment in your work environment.
To apply for this opportunity, please complete and send the following to [email protected]. Entries not following instructions will be flatly rejected.
- Video or Written Statement: Why you want to work with American Military News and why you think you’re a good fit for this position
- Links to previous video work
- $30,000 – $60,000 – Commensurate with experience
- Plenty of opportunity for growth