Join our brand new verified AMN Telegram channel and get important news uncensored!

Third Navy crew ‘ordered to stay quiet’ about 2004 USS Nimitz UFO incident

The Department of Defense released 3 unclassified Navy videos from 2004 and 2015 showing “unidentified aerial phenomena” on April 27, 2020. (DOD/Released)
February 21, 2020

There is possibly a third aircraft to have witnessed one of the most infamous UFO sightings in recent history, according to a person familiar with the matter.

As part of his Nimitz Encounters documentary, Dave Beaty told Jim Breslo on The Hidden Truth Show on Feb. 10, that he interviewed witnesses of the UFO that were “ordered to stay quiet” and signed non-disclosure type agreements immediately after the incident occurred on Nov. 14, 2004, off the coast of San Diego.

See the full interview below:

“The gentlemen I spoke to, I checked his background and he did fly in the [surveillance plane E-2 Hawkeye],” Beaty said.

The Hawkeye would be the third aircraft to have been in the area to witness the event, with the other two being the F/8-18E Super Hornets, one of which Commander David Fravor piloted, as the Daily Star reported.

Fravor brought the incident to the public’s attention in 2017 in a New York Times report that detailed his experience in the encounter.

Since Fravor’s report, others have come forward as witnesses of the incident on that day.

Beaty said that the individual he interviewed didn’t want to come forward because he signed a document that compelled him to stay quiet.

“Even going out on a limb and speaking to me was sketchy for him,” Beaty explained.  “It wasn’t really a volunteer process, it was more a ‘sign this and don’t ever talk about what you saw.’”

In what is possibly the most credible UFO sighting in human history, five other former sailors have also come forward as witnesses to the “Tic Tac” occurrence.

These five witnesses, Gary Voorhis, Jason Turner, Patrick Hughes, Ryan Weigelt and Kevin Day, say more evidence beyond the publicly available footage was destroyed by unknown officials.

The only footage available is a grainy black and white video that shows the “Tic Tac” shaped object moving in a way that defies known physics.

As Commander Fravor put it, the strange object he saw was “something not from this world.”

“A white Tic Tac, about the same size as a Hornet, 40 feet long with no wings,” Fravor described, according to The Washington Post. “Just hanging close to the water.”

“As I get closer, as my nose is starting to pull back up, it accelerates and it’s gone,” he said. “Faster than I’d ever seen anything in my life. We turn around, say let’s go see what’s in the water and there’s nothing. Just blue water.”

While Fravor doubts the story of the five sailors, Hughes and the others were ordered to turn over data they collected while performing routine tasks.

Hughes stored hard drives that had the extra footage, but claimed that his commanding officer and two unknown individuals asked him to turn over the data.

“They were not on the ship earlier, and I didn’t see them come on. I’m not sure how they got there,” said Hughes of the two men.

Voorhis said he had a similar encounter, but he was also asked to wipe the tapes clean.

“These two guys show up on a helicopter, which wasn’t uncommon, but shortly after they arrived, maybe 20 minutes, I was told by my chain of command to turn over all the data recordings for the AEGIS system,” he said. “They even told me to erase everything that’s in the shop—even the blank tapes.”

Although Fravor has been ridiculed for his theories, and was even asked by people close to him to not tell it because of the perception and backlash that it would create, the U.S. Navy has admitted that a series of UFO videos are real, WDTV reported.

Fravor has been witness to another, less well-known incident. Speaking on Joe Rogan’s popular podcast on Oct. 5, Fravor described a mystery “dark mass” that emerged from the ocean depths and swallowed a torpedo whole when a sailor was diving in the water to inspect a torpedo.

“This big object, kind of circular, is coming up from the depths and [a sailor] starts screaming through the intercom system to tell them to pull the diver up, and the diver’s only a few feet from the water,” he said.

“They reverse the winch and the diver’s thinking: ‘What the hell is going on?’ And all of a sudden he said the torpedo just got sucked down underwater, and the object just descended back down into the depths.”

The torpedo “didn’t sink,” it “literally looked like it got sucked down,” Fravor said a witness claimed.