Looking for a good holiday deal? Here are some deals available on food around the Fourth of July.
• Chipotle: Get free delivery on all orders $10 or more with the Chipotle app and website Friday through Tuesday, July 9, in celebration of the upcoming matches in a particular international soccer tournament.
• Chick-fil-A: Tuesday, July 9, is annual Cow Appreciation Day, which the chicken chain describes as its largest single-day customer appreciation event. Dress in cow attire or cow accessories to receive a free entree until 7 p.m.
• Cicis: With the purchase of a large drink and a coupon Thursday, get a $4 Unlimited Pizza Buffet.
• Cracker Barrel: The chain recently introduced its Southern Fried Chicken Picnic Box, which is designed to serve a family of four and includes 12 pieces of the Southern Fried Chicken, a choice of two country sides and buttermilk biscuits for $33.99 just in time for National Fried Chicken Day on Saturday.
• Hungry Howie’s: From Wednesday through Sunday, get a medium one-topping pizza for 4 cents with the purchase of a large pizza at regular price. Thus offer is for carry-out orders made online, in-store and by phone.
• Logan’s Roadhouse: Active duty military members and veterans eat free on July 4 from 3 p.m. until 6 p.m., excluding the chain’s South Carolina, North Carolina and Augusta, Georgia locations.
• O’Charley’s: From Thursday through Sunday, the restaurant has two specials: Get the Family Chicken Tenders Dinner with 20 tenders, eight sides and three dipping sauces for $25 or the Ribs Picnic Pack with four portions of ribs, four sides and a whole pie for $40.
• Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen: For a limited time, Popeyes has the $10 Bigger Box, which comes with four pieces of bone-in chicken or six tenders with two regular sides, two biscuits and two apple pies. Also for a limited time, get $5 Parmesan Ranch Double Dippers, which include six boneless wings, choice of one side, a biscuit and dual-dipping side of Parmesan Ranch.
• Waitr: The on-demand restaurant delivery apps are cutting the delivery fee in half from Thursday to Sunday with promo code “5050” when placing an order on the delivery apps or online at www.waitrapp.com
• Wendy’s: This deal started on the first day of summer and continues through July 14. Get a free half-size Berry Burst Salad with any purchase using the Wendy’s mobile app. Download the app at www.wendys.com or at app stores.
© 2019 The Tuscaloosa News, Ala.
Distributed by Tribune Content Agency, LLC.