Join our brand new verified AMN Telegram channel and get important news uncensored!

Texas vet arrested in MA for large weapons stockpile – says for ‘classified’ mission

Police found a stockpile of weapons in a Boston-area hotel room. Francho Bradley claims he was on a "classified" government mission. (Screen Shot/YouTube)
March 27, 2018

The 59-year-old Texas man who was caught with a massive weapons cache in a Tewksbury, Massachusetts, hotel room told investigators he was on a “classified” mission for a government agency, it was reported this week.

The man and his wife are currently being held without bail and face more than 40 criminal charges. They also will likely face an investigation with the Joint Terrorism Task Force.

Lowell Sun reported this week that Francho Bradley of Frisco, Texas, contacted police over the weekend when he believed someone was trying to break into his Boston-area Marriott hotel room.

A police report stated that Bradley had a surveillance video feed of his hotel room from his car, and he contacted police because the video feed was disconnected. Bradley was driving around the Boston area and encouraged police to check his room.

Bradley warned the police that there was an unsecured gun in a drawer that he “did not want to get into the wrong hands,” according to the police report. However, when Tewksbury police entered Bradley’s room, they came across a massive stockpile of weapons.

After obtaining a search warrant, police discovered eight large capacity guns, including an AK-47 and AR-15 equipped with a bump stock, a grenade launcher, a silencer, and 19 large capacity magazines for various guns. Officers also found other equipment, including laptop computers, cell phones, walkie talkies, tactical vests and smoke grenades.

“It should be noted that five of the high-capacity magazines were affixed to each other by a homemade case. This was concerning because it allows an individual to shoot off all five magazines in a short amount of time,” police wrote in a report.

When he was finally interviewed by police, Bradley said that he brought the weapons with him from Texas because he “needed them with him for his mission.” Bradley has an active firearms license from Texas, but it is not valid in Massachusetts, according to police.

“Francho went on to say he can’t tell us what he does for work or why he has all the guns with him, but that he is down in this area working for a government agency that is dealing with a virus,” the police report said. Bradley did not give any further details because he said the information was “classified.”

Bradley gave police countless stories about how he once  played “prominent roles” in the Obama campaign and German government, saved a kidnapped general and formally worked for Los Angeles Police, though the LAPD could not immediately confirm Bradley’s former employment.

His lawyer, Robert Normandin, corroborated the claims that Bradley is an Army veteran, and that Ensyme Engineering, a company Bradley claims to own, sells accessories such as communication devices to the military.

Normandin also said the weapons and accessories were “props” that Bradley uses while conducting business and claimed the gun accessories found by police are not actually functional, though he admitted that he was unaware if the guns themselves were functional.

Bradley’s wife, Adrianne Jennings, told police that her husband was in the Boston area for a job interview. She told police that he took the guns with him “in case he gets deployed.” She also could not speak about what he does for work, according to the police report.

Bradley and Jennings are both charged with eight counts of possession of a large-capacity firearm, 19 counts of possession of a large-capacity feeding device, eight counts of improper storage of a firearm, three counts of possession of an infernal machine, three counts of possession of a silencer, and one count each of possession of a firearm without a license, possession of ammunition without a license and possession of a bump stock.

Judge Ellen Caulo ordered both held without bail pending a dangerousness hearing scheduled for Friday.