Celebrities have been voicing their displeasure and heartaache on social media following the Dallas shooting and the deaths of five police officers.
More information on Dallas shootings:
- The first officer victim is identified, U.S. Marine
- The shooter wanted to kill white people according to the Dallas Police Chief
- Direct video of a gunman chasing down and executing a police officer
- See how Donald Trump responded to the Dallas shooting
- Congressional Black Caucus wants gun control in response to Dallas and barely acknowledged the death of 5 police officers
Halle Berry framed the Dallas shooting around the her son and the future of America:
“What will my brown son’s future be? What will your brown son’s future be? The uncertainty is real. I beg you not to be a bystander in this life, but to go out and find ways to make peaceful change. Our boys need us so rather than launching into deep sentiment here on this platform, I promise to find ways to get involved and help. Please do the same. You can start by reaching out to your local politicians, legislators & government officials NOW. Let us be heard.
God bless all the victims and families of these senseless CRIMES.”