Hillary Clinton took to Twitter to express her condolences for the police officers killed Thursday night in Dallas, TX. Five officers were killed and seven more wounded during a Black Lives Matter protest. Clinton has cancelled scheduled events in response to the attack.
Clinton canceled a planned campaign appearance Friday with Vice President Biden in Scranton, Pa. Last month, after the Orlando terrorist attack, Clinton also canceled a scheduled campaign event with President Obama.
More Information on Dallas shootings:
- The first officer victim is identified
- The shooter wanted to kill white people according to the Dallas Police Chief
- Direct video of a gunman chasing down and executing a police officer
- See how Donald Trump responded to the Dallas shooting
- Congressional Black Caucus wants gun control in response to Dallas and barely acknowledged the death of 5 police officers
Clinton has also cancelled a planned fundraiser for her campaign. She will be appearing at a convention of the African Methodist Episcopal Church.
It is unclear as to whether or not Clinton will reschedule her planned event in Scranton, PA.