Hillary Clinton Cancels Events In Response To Dallas Police Ambush
Hillary Clinton took to Twitter to express her condolences for the police officers killed Thursday night in Dallas, TX. Five officers were killed and seven more wounded during a Black Lives Matter protest. Clinton has cancelled scheduled events in response to the attack.
If you have tips you want American Military News to investigate please email [email protected]. Your identity will be protected.
Clinton canceled a planned campaign appearance Friday with Vice President Biden in Scranton, Pa. Last month, after the Orlando terrorist attack, Clinton also canceled a scheduled campaign event with President Obama.
More Information on Dallas shootings:
- The first officer victim is identified
- The shooter wanted to kill white people according to the Dallas Police Chief
- Direct video of a gunman chasing down and executing a police officer
- See how Donald Trump responded to the Dallas shooting
- Congressional Black Caucus wants gun control in response to Dallas and barely acknowledged the death of 5 police officers
Clinton has also cancelled a planned fundraiser for her campaign. She will be appearing at a convention of the African Methodist Episcopal Church.
It is unclear as to whether or not Clinton will reschedule her planned event in Scranton, PA.