(VIDEO) Donald Trump’s Hollywood Walk Of Fame Star Gets Destroyed With Sledgehammer and Pickaxe
The Los Angeles police are currently investigating the destruction of Donald Trump’s Hollywood Walk of Fame star early Wednesday morning.
If you have tips you want American Military News to investigate please email [email protected]. Your identity will be protected.
A man, who identified himself to Deadline Hollywood as Jamie Otis dressed as a city construction worker and then destroyed Trump’s Hollywood Walk of Fame star with a sledgehammer and a pickaxe.
He told Deadline that he wanted to extract the star so that he could auction it off and raise money for the 11 women who have made the claim that Donald Trump had sexually assaulted them. Trump denies the accusations.
Trump’s star was awarded to him in 2007 for his work as the host of “The Apprentice”. The star was getting smashed around 5:45 am on the sidewalk at 6801 Hollywood Blvd. near the Dolby Theatre.
After having several onlookers watch him attempt to remove the star, Otis left the vicinity around 5:55 am.
LAPD says they have “no suspects” and an investigation is ongoing.
Earlier this year, the star was also vandalized with a swastika, causing rumors to spread that the star might be removed from the Walk of Fame. The organizations president, Leron Gubler said that the rumors were false.
“The Hollywood Walk of Fame is a registered historic landmark,” he said. “Once a star has been added to the Walk, it is considered a part of the historic fabric of the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Because of this, we have never removed a star from the Walk.”