Benghazi Casualty’s Father: “Hillary Clinton Is Either Lying, Or She Has A Bad Memory” – American Military News

Benghazi Casualty’s Father: “Hillary Clinton Is Either Lying, Or She Has A Bad Memory”

The father of one of the Benghazi victims that died in the Benghazi terrorist attack on September 11, 2012 spoke on Fox News earlier this week to discuss the coverage around the Benghazi attack as well as Hillary Clinton’s role in it.

Charles Woods, the father of Benghazi casualty, Tyrone Woods, spoke on Tuesday to discuss Hillary Clinton’s interview on Sunday with Chris Wallace where she said she did not lie to the families of Benghazi victims by saying that the terrorist attack that killed their loved one was the result of a reaction towards an offensive internet video.

In the interview, Clinton said “I don’t hold any ill feeling for someone who, in that moment, may not fully recall everything that was or wasn’t said.”

Woods, hearing the interview for the first time, responded saying, There are two options. One is either Mrs. Clinton is lying, or she has a bad memory because of her age or her head injury that she suffered.”

Woods then pulled out a book that he has had with him for years that he uses to write the important things that happened to him. He read from the book that Hillary Clinton said that she will arrest the filmmaker that was responsible for creating the Youtube video that caused reactions, which led to the Benghazi attack.

Woods continued, saying that he was not the only one that was told that the video was responsible, but that other family members were told the same thing as well as the public.

Patricia Smith, the mother of another Benghazi victim, Sean Smith makes the same claim that Hillary Clinton told her the Youtube video was responsible for her son’s death. She spoke at the Republican National Convention in July to reiterate her words.